It so happened that we somehow are not used to trusting the state, but the saying that free cheese is only in a mousetrap is, believe in one hundred percent. However, even in our unstable society there is an opportunity to get help from the state. In recent years, several legislations have been issued, according to which young families, both with children and without them, can expect a subsidy for housing. This type of subsidies is provided by the state under a number of conditions, to which almost a third of the families of our country are suitable.
So how to get a gratuitous subsidy for a young family? It is not easy to do this, but it is possible. Of course you have to learn your rights, tinker with a bunch of documents, but the new apartment is worth it.
Prerequisites for receiving a subsidy
- Most importantly, to participate in this program, it is necessary that the age of the spouses does not exceed thirty-five years.
- The family, according to the provided supporting documents, should need better housing conditions. For the preparation of relevant documents, it is necessary to invite a special housing commission.
- According to the certificates from the accounts of both spouses, the family must have sufficient aggregate income to pay off the residual debt after using the subsidy.
- According to the state decree, the employees of the budgetary sphere have the advantage in the right to receive subsidies. The length of employment should exceed five years. Also, a privileged advantage can be enjoyed by single-parent families, the age of one parent should not exceed thirty-five years.
- If the family has no children, the cost of the subsidy for the purchase of housing is thirty-five percent of the value of the apartment.
- If the family has one child or several children, the percentage increases to forty of the value of the property.
- If the family does not have children and wants to build their own house, acquire new housing, the size of the subsidy is significantly increased to fifty percent.
- If you have one child or several children, when building your own house or buying a new real estate, the state increases the amount of payment to fifty-five percent.
According to the established provision, the grant is granted by non-cash means, the term of disposition of which should not exceed six months. In some regions of the Russian Federation, an additional subsidy is provided, which is appointed by the local government. To participate in the provision of an additional subsidy, you need to contact the regional administration in the department for youth affairs.
As you can see in order to learn how to get a subsidy for housing to a young family, first of all you need to study all the necessary conditions for providing money, established by the authority of the subject of the Russian Federation. According to the regulations, such a right is granted only once and occurs entirely at the expense of the federal budget.
The amount you will be given
Cash is calculated in accordance with the norms of granting a housing subsidy. An object is established for purchase or construction, the composition of the family, the features of the total income are determined. Then the percentage is calculated. For a family of two people, the total area of a dwelling should be forty-two square meters. If the number is three people or more, then the area of the dwelling should be calculated from the conditions – eighteen square meters per person.
According to the state program on how to get a subsidy for an apartment for a young family, it is necessary to provide a number of documents on the basis of which the commission will put forward a decision:
- A statement of the desire to receive a subsidy, according to the existing form, which must be made in two copies.
- Relevant identification documents for family members. Also a marriage certificate.
- A special document confirming the right of the family to participate in this program. Recognition of her in need of better housing conditions.
- Inquiries about incomes. Calculation of the solvency of both spouses in the event of the settlement of the residual amount after the use of the subsidy.
- A copy of the personal account.
According to the documents provided, an operation begins to verify the information, which lasts for ten days from the date of submission of the documents. Based on the findings, a decision is made. After this, the young family receives a special certificate. The certificate is given by the local government at the place of permanent residence.
Subsidy, according to the state program, is provided on the basis of the available evidence, the calculation is made by a non-cash way, by the method of crediting funds to an open bank account. The owner of the special certificate after receipt must deliver it to the bank within two months. If the deadline is passed – the certificate is not accepted by the bank. To reactivate, in case of expiry, you must apply to the local government.
How to dispose of
According to the certificate, a young family can buy any existing housing. Provided that the property being purchased is located within Russia. Families can join housing cooperatives, acquire housing at the initial stage of construction. To use mortgages or loans in the process of buying a property.
Following the decision of the Russian Federation, to pay for housing a young family must provide the bank with the necessary documents:
- Bank account agreement.
- Contract of sale of real estate.
- Certificate of ownership and related documents on the aggregate family income.
- The contract should specify the maturity and the order of payment of the amount of debt.
The subsidy can be used by a member of the cooperative as a contribution for a dwelling. To perform this operation, a member of the cooperative must provide the following documents to the bank:
- The document on making a share contribution and the remaining amount necessary for the full repayment of the debt.
- A copy of the existing charter of the housing cooperative.
- An extract from the register subject to membership in the organization.
- A copy of the document, which confirms the ownership of this housing cooperative on the property.
- A copy of the decision to transfer the ownership of the housing object to a member of the cooperative.
If you take into account the necessary conditions for granting a grant, competently approach the issue and follow the regulatory rules and laws, a positive decision and a new spacious apartment will not keep you waiting!