- Pepper tincture for hair growth: a recipe
- Masks for hair growth based on pepper tincture: recipes
- Helpful Tips
Hair loss for every woman is a tragedy. To date, there is a huge number of diverse tools that stimulate their growth. The most effective, according to many, is pepper tincture. You can buy it at the pharmacy, or you can prepare it at home.
In its pure form pepper tincture for hair growth is not used.
This is due to the fact that with sensitive skin it often causes burning, and sometimes allergies. In addition, there is a danger of drying the scalp, thereby causing dandruff. Therefore pepper tincture is usually included in the composition of different masks, the effect of which is simply magical. It is best if the basis for such a mask is kefir or butter. Thus combine the stimulating properties of the pepper with the nutrients of the oil and thereby lay the foundation for the growth of strong and healthy hair. Sometimes tincture of pepper is mixed with balsam, tincture or broth of medicinal herbs.
Recipe masks with a tincture of pepper should be selected individually, depending on the condition of the scalp. For greater effect in the composition of the mask add dry yeast, honey, yolk. The main thing – do not use a lot of pepper, so as not to overdry the skin.
Back to the table of contents
Pepper tincture for hair growth: a recipe
- bitter red pepper – 1 large pod
- vodka – 100 ml
Bitter pepper is ground and poured with vodka. Insist for 14-16 days in a dark place. Applied as a part of masks. For sensitive scalp vodka is replaced with the same amount of oil, but the effect will be less.
Pepper tincture for hair growth should be applied very carefully. When using it, you must follow the precautions and some rules. First, it should not be used very often. It is enough 1-2 times a week and only in small quantities. Secondly, if you feel a burning sensation, then the procedure must be stopped and immediately washed away with the tincture. It should also be borne in mind that dyed hair under the influence of pepper can change its color.
Here is another recipe for making peppers. It differs from the first by a softer action and is ideal for dry skin.
- bitter red pepper – 1 pod
- infusion of nettle – 120 ml
- burdock or castor oil – 1 tsp.
- essential oil – 2-3 drops
Pepper ground, pour infusion of nettle and add the rest of the ingredients. Then put in a water bath for 10 minutes. Then remove, cover with a lid and allow to brew for about 3 hours. Infusion of nettle is prepared as follows: take 1 tablespoon of dry herbs, pour 120 ml of boiling water and allow to infuse for about 40 minutes. Use this tincture can be in pure form 2-3 times a week.
Back to the table of contents
Masks for hair growth based on pepper tincture: recipes
- In equal proportions mixed: burdock oil, onion juice, honey, yolk and pepper. The resulting mixture is rubbed into the roots of the hair, the head is warmed and leave the mask for 2 hours. Rinse in the usual way.
- A tablespoon of pepper is mixed with the same amount of castor oil. Then rub the mixture into the roots of the hair and warm the head. Hold 1,5-2 hours. Replace castor oil can be almond, olive or burdock.
- Very effective mask with yogurt and yolks. For her, you need to take 150 ml of kefir, 1-2 tbsp. spoon of pepper and 2 yolks. All carefully stir. Apply just like the previous ones. Keep no more than 2 hours.
- Castor oil, calendula tincture, onion juice, cognac, pepper, honey and yolk are mixed in equal proportions. Then, massage movements are rubbed into the scalp. Then the head is warmed with a towel. Hold no more than an hour, then carefully rinse and apply balm.
- Very simple, but at the same time, very effective kefir mask: in 100 ml of kefir, 1 tbsp. a spoonful of pepper and the same amount of any vegetable oil. All the right stir and apply to the roots of hair.
- In 50 ml of light beer stir the yolk and 2 tbsp. spoons of pepper tincture. When dry scalp, it is desirable to add 2 more teaspoons of kefir. The mixture is thoroughly mixed, then a little heated and rubbed into the roots of the hair, the head is wrapped. Hold a similar mask for about half an hour, and then wash off with shampoo.
- Take 2-3 tbsp. spoons of chamomile broth, add to it the same amount of pepper and rub it into the roots. The resulting mixture is rubbed into the scalp and held for about half an hour, then washed off with water at room temperature.
- The flesh of the fresh tomato is ground to a gruel-like condition. Add to it a tablespoon of castor oil or 2 tablespoons of kefir. Then add 2 tbsp. spoons of pepper. The mixture is rubbed into the roots of the hair and wraps the head. After 40 minutes, the mask is washed off.
- Take 1 egg yolk, grind it and add to it 2 tbsp. spoons of pepper, 1 teaspoon of castor and burdock oil, 5 drops of vitamin A in oil solution, 1 tbsp. a spoonful of onion juice and 3 drops of essential oil of lavender or sage. All thoroughly mixed and heated in a water bath. This mixture should be applied not only to the roots, but also to the entire length of the hair. After applying on the head put on a shower cap and warmed with a towel. Hold the mask for 30 minutes, and then wash off with shampoo.
- 2 tablespoons of unsweetened flower honey mixed with the same amount of pepper and 1 tbsp. with a spoon of burdock oil. The mask is applied to damp hair, spreading it over the entire length. After 30 minutes, rinse.
- Take 3 quail eggs, 2 tablespoons of mint broth, 1 tablespoon of pepper, honey and burdock oil. Eggs and honey are ground, then the rest of the ingredients are added. The mixture is well mixed and applied to the scalp. Keep for 30-40 minutes.
Back to the table of contents
- If using a product containing pepper tincture, you feel a headache, then the procedure must be stopped and not used for several days. This is due to the fact that the alcohol tincture has a warming effect and can provoke an increase in pressure.
- If the skin on the hands is sensitive and dry, then during the procedure it is necessary to wear rubber gloves.
- When using the pepper, make sure that it does not get into the eyes and mucous membranes during flushing, which can trigger a burn.
- A few days after the procedure, scalp may be slightly irritated. At this time, it is not desirable to use styling products and brushes with stiff bristles. It is also not recommended to do hair dyeing or perm.